Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sarah Jessica Parker is having a Manolo moment




Carrie Bradshaw, oh... I mean Sarah Jessica Parker (by the way, cool first name), there are so many things right about this pap-snap, I don’t know where to begin.

 I lie. I do know.

Let’s start with the fact that this image makes me believe your on-screen character, Carrie, is in fact more well rounded and true to life than we first predicted. Carrie was just so in touch with the issues that regularly occurred in our lives, she really had BFF qualities. 

Here, you’re carrying a Manolo carry bag! This means your on screen shoe crush is your real life one as well. Mind blown - especially after years of seeing you pap-snapped in your staple puffy parker and relaxed trackie-dacks, though I never blamed you, juggling children and a career isn’t an easy task.



 However, living in Manhattan for as long as you have, has done major favours for your off-duty children-free wardrobe. I mean, the way you layered like a demon in this photo proves you’re a true New Yorker; this is an ensemble many of us here in Australia still find hard to perfect, blame it on our mild winter months.

You perfectly paired your python-print Level 99 skinnies with a blue sweater casually tucked to the front, and you’ve left your grey L'Agence wool coat open. Very Agent Provocateur in my opinion - or maybe I just think this because it’s you after all!

And like a nod to your former alter ego, Carrie, you wore your Manolo Blahnik sling-backs in teal. This ensemble really is an aqua marine dream.



Anyways, let’s catch up soon, heck... join my Facebook group if you really want to? It's just here . Oh, and say hi to the rest of the girls for me!

SS x

No comments: